Monday, August 22, 2011

Long time no talk!

Hey guys!  Its been a while since my last post, and they have been rather irregular over the past month or so, and its because I have had a lot on my plate and have not had much time to play LoL lately.  As I have been moving, I have no internet at the moment (writing this at work...  ;-)   ) and I am not sure how long before I will get internet again.  As soon as I can, I will be getting back into LoL and will try to update this blog more often.   I will also be trying to put out more YouTube videos.  I have some footage I just need to get around to editing...  (Damn you procrastination!)


Things to look forward to in the near future:
More random writing from your truly.

More YouTube videos (highlights, kill compilations, character/map impressions, ect).
The new map, Dominion.
The end of summer, and all this hot California weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment